I want to draw - I have to draw!

This little blog should – in a perfect world - function as a peek into my personal little trip down the road of drawing. I can guarantee there will be plenty of road rage, steep learning curves, crying and thumb sucking involved.
If you scroll down you will see some of my begging steps (hahahaha I'll let that stand - Freudic slip - but I mean *beginning*). Since I never really did any drawing prior, I don’t have any old drawings lying around to share either - unfortunately.
My starting level was nothing, stickmen and general straight line challenged, with an newly added circle handicap – good fucking game.
But I’m determined I will learn this, whatever the cost.
- Tue

Friday, January 20, 2012

A portrait drawing of a model

A portrait drawing, model is... nevermind :P
I don't know how to work my scanner properly, so I had to do some photoshop auto correction on brightness, which makes the lines look ALOT more confident than they are. But without it's simply impossible to see anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment