I want to draw - I have to draw!

This little blog should – in a perfect world - function as a peek into my personal little trip down the road of drawing. I can guarantee there will be plenty of road rage, steep learning curves, crying and thumb sucking involved.
If you scroll down you will see some of my begging steps (hahahaha I'll let that stand - Freudic slip - but I mean *beginning*). Since I never really did any drawing prior, I don’t have any old drawings lying around to share either - unfortunately.
My starting level was nothing, stickmen and general straight line challenged, with an newly added circle handicap – good fucking game.
But I’m determined I will learn this, whatever the cost.
- Tue

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Just upload you newb!

It's not that I'm not drawing, it's just I'm lazy and it's too damn easy to skip updating the blog and just go for a quick facebook post. Habbits and all that jazz!

Wanted to paint a sensation of having the "scatterbrains"!
sea of random thoughts

Some gesture drawings and quick sketches.

A... thing, not sure what it is, but I can't finish it for shit, prolly due to me not knowing wtf it is, but it just sorta popped out of some color mixing.

Pratice, pratice and pratice. Trying to figure out the basics once again ><

Trying not to forget to draw with pencils from time to time, though I'm getting bad at keeping up with the good old 2B. I blame "ctrl+Z".
Also the constant "You have to draw from life!" rant is getting a bit annoying for me. I'm to shy to just go out and sit my ass down and draw ppl in public, so it just turns into stuff like the first two pics... a box and a pillow - how inspiring!



I started on an Purple Tentacle drawing on my wall here - which I immediately regretted! ><

I wanted to try and understand, and work on a more comicbook style of drawing, that whole field is like... very confusing to me. But here's my take on a perfect Danish day of summer :P
drawing a nude danish girl in a field

Got shittons of more to upload, but don't wanna turn this into a huge wall of doom, so that can wait a day or two I think ><

No comments:

Post a Comment