I want to draw - I have to draw!

This little blog should – in a perfect world - function as a peek into my personal little trip down the road of drawing. I can guarantee there will be plenty of road rage, steep learning curves, crying and thumb sucking involved.
If you scroll down you will see some of my begging steps (hahahaha I'll let that stand - Freudic slip - but I mean *beginning*). Since I never really did any drawing prior, I don’t have any old drawings lying around to share either - unfortunately.
My starting level was nothing, stickmen and general straight line challenged, with an newly added circle handicap – good fucking game.
But I’m determined I will learn this, whatever the cost.
- Tue

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

*NSFW* Smurf smut party with friends 1.0 - this is what happens if you feed them after dark or maybe it's just me.


Back from a little weekend to the ”countryside” plus a great 2 days headache, apparently I jetlag easy (Denmark is HUGE fyi!).
Anywho, last week I was working a bit on a smurf party, not sure why, I don’t even like smurfs all that much.
It started out as just a plain mushroom home.



After that I played around a bit trying to develop a more painting sensation. What I got was a bit darker and gloomy feel, which got me thinking about tripping trolls… obviously!



Then disaster struck! A friend dropped by for a couple of days and… boys will be boys. I take no responsibility here on after - my friend is a pervert and I got a fragile little mind which is influenced easy.


And this is how far I’ve gotten at the moment – It's very much still work in progress, there’s no background and the composition is temporary.

 
-          Shoptalk:
The time it takes to draw out these little fucks is absurd, I cannot for the life of me draw a decent line with a tablet and this is 99% line work. I tried to draw out some of the smurfs on paper too save time, but drawing up the line afterwards was insanely slow. If the entire drawing process on paper took 20minutes with changing designs and trying out different things etc. then the drawing up the already done lines in PS took + 1 hour. That’s not fun!!! (Including some paper sketches in the bottom).
I really enjoyed drawing some of these little fuckers and I admit some of them were done with a little smile :P I wanted to draw in some of my friends, but so far I haven’t gotten around to more than a handful – which is not important ;)
… And no I haven’t included myself yet either, but I assure you if I was I would be the smurf doing the “clam” (A friends coined phrase for a fetal position with a pillow over the head trying to block out all sounds).
Not sure why I jumped over these smurfs, but I suspect it has to do with something that’s relative familiar and very cartoony, without being super complicated – “crawl before you can walk” and blabla :)




1 comment:

  1. Ehh Tue.. Smurf orgies?! Are you ok man?

    ReplyDelete